What is eSchoolPLUS+ all about?
eSchoolPLUS is a true web-based K-12 student information management system for school districts that are looking for:
- 100% web-based technology
- An easy-to-use design and web browser interface
- Leverage of a single, district-wide student database
- Secure information access for all education stakeholders
- Integration with other popular desktop applications
- Performance tracking of key (NCLB) measures
eSchoolPLUS allows Educators and Parents alike to manage their students while providing them access to the most relevant, insightful and potent information about their students, enabling them to be highly effective.
- Easily manage day-to-day student administration and information such as demographics, scheduling, attendance, discipline, standardized tests, report cards and transcripts.
- Provides Teachers with an integrated gradebook, assignment and attendance management system as well as the ability to easily communicate with parents.
- Provides Parents the ability to be more informed as to their child’s grades, attendance, assignments and discipline information.
- Equips Superintendents, Principals, other District Administrators and even School Board Members with daily school status, student performance and progress against key No Child Left Behind (NCLB) measures (such as Adequate Yearly Progress - AYP).
- Allows District Personnel to generate an extensive number of state and regulatory reports, other educational standard reports and use of an intuitive “point and click” report writer for on-demand reporting.